About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Procurement Coordinator
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Oil & Gas / Energy Group, Brunel is presently seeking an experienced Procurement Coordinator to provide technical support for the establishment and ongoing maintenance of automated materials purchasing via price list arrangements / SAP outline agreements. This will be a 12 -month contract based in the CBD.
- Provide technical and administrative support to Procurement Services Specialist for the establishment and ongoing maintenance of automated material orders via price lists / SAP outline agreements
- Provide procurement support and analytics to Contracts Advisors, Material Buyers, and Line Manager for purchasing data (outstanding RFQ, aged Purchase Requisitions, materials lead time review)
- Provide procurement advice to the relevant non-Contracts and Procurement Company personnel
- Keep Line Manager and other C&P Leadership Team informed of any potential significant issues
- Professional studies in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Statistics or equivalent
- Procurement experience, preferably in Oil & Gas or Mining operating environments
- Experience and knowledge of C&P processes, analytics and philosophies
- Intermediate to advanced SAP-MM skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas), PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate confidently with management and business stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure managing multi-task scenarios
- Resilient and enthusiastic work attitude within an agile working environment
- Ability to work within a team environment, positively contributing to the group
- A strong problem solver with comprehensive analytical skills
- 12-month contract opportunity, with a possible view to extend!
- Opportunity knocks to work with this High Profile Oil & Gas / Energy Group
- Attractive negotiable day rate!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth