Process Safety & Risk Advisor
Vacancy number • PUB406394
Brunel is representing a leading mining organisation committed to sustainable and responsible mining practices who prioritize safety, environmental stewardship, and innovation in their operations.
Currently they are seeking a dedicated Process Safety & Risk Advisor to join their team in Pilbara on a 2:1 roster.
About this role
The Process Safety & Risk Advisor will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and risk management of our mining operations.
This position requires a highly skilled professional with a deep understanding of process safety, risk assessment methodologies, and regulatory compliance.
•To be an active member of the leadership team in developing and delivering a safety culture for the project which is consistent with the clients values
•Providing health & safety advice, expertise and coaching to department managers, superintendents and site contractors regarding health & safety strategy and planning
•Ensure adequate support by the HSES function to the project, for both Owners and Contractors HSES risks are managed
•Understand, apply, and maintain knowledge of current governing regulations, codes and practices and Australian Standards and legislative HSES requirements; and Qualifications and skills required
- Tier 1 mining business
- Competitive + super
- $950 per day
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Louise Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406394