About this job
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Process PRD
We’re hiring Process PRD for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their
growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Process PRD;
- YOE: 8+ Years;
- Job Type: Permanent ;
- Location: Bangalore ;
- Experience on Relief Valves calculations as per International Standards in API /Pharma/ Bio Pharma/ O & G sectors on Client Side/EPC Side;
- Specification for purchasing Relief Valves;
- Originating and checking Relief Valve Sizing calculations;
- Drafting Relief sizing philosophies;
- Keen to learn and interested in expanding knowledge by searching out current relevant standards, ACOPs and regulations;
- Leading a Team of Process Engineer’s working on PRD calculations;
- To guide the team, mentor, build up a team in terms of capacity and capability.
- A Degree in chemical Engineering;
- 8+ Years of experience with an EPC firm working on Process Design with experience on process safety-Relief calculations;
- Self-motivated and self-driven;
- Experience in API Design / Operation an advantage. Candidates with O& G sector with relevant Process Design experience on Relief Valves calculations as per International Standards;
- Awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management;
- Design experience with clients from Europe and the USA is an Advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities
from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time
and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel India Private Limited,
a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered
company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across
40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides
manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power,
Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences,
Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire,
Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai