About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Process Engineer - NGL Fractionation (KSA)
- Exposure to different licensor technologies for gas processing and NGL Fractionation is a plus;
- Should be a certified PHA/HAZOP leader.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized and approved program;
- An advanced degree is preferred;
- You should have a minimum of 15 years of total NGL/LPG process units experience (process engineering and operations) with at least 10 years’ experience in handling gas processing and NGL Fractionation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai