About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Process Engineer - Hydrogen/Hydrotreating (KSA)
- Exposure to different licensor technologies for Hydrogen/Hydrotreating is essential;
- Certified PHA/HAZOP leader;
- Familiarity and understanding of the best practices, design principles, international engineering standards and specifications relevant to operation of the concerned process units.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred;
- You should have a minimum of 15 years total refinery process units experience (process engineering and operations) with at least 10 years’ experience in handling Hydrogen/Hydrotreating units.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai