Process Engineer (Facilities)
Vacancy number • PUB406647
- Prepare techno-economic feasibility reports for Management of Change and multi-disciplinary Engineering Studies (Directive/Regulatory/Financial/Reliability/ SHE/Opportunity) for continuous-improvement of Plant Operations for all Assets, utilizing the Best Engineering Practices and International Standards either in-house or through external contractors/consultants;
- Perform Economic/Financial Evaluation of all Feasibility Studies and Opportunities through PPMID model.
About this role
- Develop Gate Packages as per Project Management;
- Provide Management of Change/Studies related technical support to all company Assets (Operations) identifying the timely solution to ensure Asset Integrity and Reliability sustaining Safe and Continuous Plant Environment.
- Provide engineering Inputs throughout Project Life Cycle (Pre-FEED/FEED/Detail Design stages) ensuring Quality and Flawless execution;
- Participate in Safety Workshops, Cold Eye Reviews and Value Improvement Workshops;
- Review & Validate all Engineering documents (Drawings/Data Sheets/Philosophies/ Specifications etc) produced by Vendors, Contractors and Consultants;
- Perform all Engineering Activities and develop all deliverables using engineering tools (engineering software) under Section Roles & Responsibilities;
- Contribute developing and implementing Department Policies, Procedures and Controls covering all areas of Engineering Studies and Business line activities;
- Mentor NDPs and cascade knowledge & information to develop them;
- Provide Technical support to all company Assets to ensure Asset Integrity;
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
- Engineering degree in Chemical;
- 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment;
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills);
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications;
- Very strong team working skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 28 Feb. 2026, renewable
- A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects;
- With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406647