About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Process Engineer – Catalyst Regeneration (KSA)
- Exposure to different licensor technologies for CCR units is essential;
- Certified PHA/HAZOP leader;
- Familiarity and understanding of the best practices, design principles, international engineering standards and specifications relevant to operation of the concerned process units;
- Experience in Honeywell UOP or Axens licensed units.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred;
- Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of total refinery process units experience (process engineering and operations) with at least 10 years experience in handling CCR units.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai