About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: East Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Process Control Network Engineer
Brunel are working with a major mining and energy company to source technical professionals for a large scale infrastructure project at one of their established iron ore mines.
As part of the infrastructure refresh, the team will be auditing, assessing and refreshing the process controls network. The team will be working together to plan for a robust network solution while mitigating downtime of these crucial networks. As the Process Control network Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and Implementation of network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, Wireless & Security.
- Configuration and maintenance of a range of network devices including routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers.
- FAT/SAT in line with organizational standards and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain documentation for the project.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be experienced across:
- Prior OT Network or PCN engineering/design experience, preferably within the mining industry.
- Strong IP Network knowledge of both Layer 2 & 3 protocols.
- Understanding of Modbus, DNP3, TCP, Ethernet
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Qualifications regarded highly
You will be employed with one of Australia's largest technology and engineering employers, working on cutting edge technology with some of the brightest minds in the field. Excellent day rates are on offer for successful candidates, as well as growth opportunities both within the team and externally.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel are a leading provider of technical and engineering staff to the Mining, Energy, Utilities and Infrastructure industries.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT