About this job
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 0
- Education level:
About this role: Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning Supervisor
The Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning Supervisor supports the Pre-Commissioning Manager in all relevant HSE, Professional and Operational Tasks, such as (but not limited to)
- Support in the implementation and monitoring of compliance with the project specific site HSE program
- Support in the coordination of the individual disciplines and contractors in precommissioning related HSE matters
- Instruction of the PRC team members and external companies (with documentation) working for the PRC team on the site HSE program
- Recommendation of HSE improvement measures
- Collection of the know-how backflow and lessons learnt from the execution of precommissioning
- Preparation, updating, coordination and execution of pre-commissioning procedures
- Preparation, updating and coordination of the pre-commissioning schedule
- Coordination and supervision of pre-commissioning activities in coordination with Construction
- Adaptation of the planning of pre-commissioning and hand-over systems to the current construction site situation
- Pre-commissioning quality control
- Pre-commissioning progress control
- Pre-commissioning budget control
- Updating and coordination of utility requirements
- Updating and coordination of material and equipment requirements
- Preparation and distribution of weekly pre-commissioning reports
- Training of team members on immediate pre-commissioning tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Able to work 6 days a week in Jurong Island
- Strong commissioning experience who has just not done the theory or the preparation for it, but who has actually set up a plant for operation
- Experience who has worked on hydrogen would be good but not a must
- Knowledge and experience with PLC & S7 is an advantage
Brunel International S.E.A Pte. Ltd.
UEN No: 199603098R
EA License No: 16S8067
Jason Austria - R1217761
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore