About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Project Management, Consultancy & Auditing
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: PMO Lead Business & Technology
Brunel is looking for an experienced and passionate PMO Lead to join our Mining client. We are looking for someone who has more than 5 years of experience working in PMOs and is passionate about the value that a high-performing PMO brings to an organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for uplifting existing processes and templates for project and program managers across project management disciplines (finance, reporting, schedules etc) and driving continuous improvement. You will also be responsible for providing PMO services, leading a small team, and managing governance, quality assurance, risk management, reporting, forecasting and budgeting. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage senior stakeholders.
- More than 5 years experience working in PMOs
- Passionate about the value that a high performing PMO brings to an organisation
- Experience in Enterprise, Program or Portfolio PMO supporting change across a business wide transformation / large complex business and technology programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence stakeholders to deliver sustainable outcomes
- Knowledge of project management frameworks, Waterfall and Agile methodologies, SDLC, and project governance in an IT environment
- PM Certification (eg PMBOK, PMP, MSP, P3O, Safe Agile) is advantageous
- Understanding of Portfolio and Project Management principles and processes;
- Facilitation, coaching and mentoring
This exciting and challenging opportunity within a Global Mining Organization. Opportunity for at least 12 months with a strong possibility for extension.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel International is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering and IT services in the mining and energy sector. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions that drive progress through the development of projects that are safe for people as well as environmentally friendly. We strive to create long-term value by developing projects with respect for people’s safety as well as our environment while delivering outstanding customer service.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rob van den Putte is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rob van den Putte
Brunel Energy Australia ICT