About this job
- Industry: Machine & Equipment Construction
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: BRISBANE
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Vocational School
About this role: Plant Supervisor
Brunel Papua New Guinea are seeking a Plant Supervisor to undertake a major project with one of our Construction clients, servicing an International Mining Operator in PNG. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a world class mine on a FIFO basis.
Would suit individuals seeking opportunity and adventure in a culturally diverse and challenging landscape. Our client is looking at a project duration of 24 months with FIFO benefits and competitive salaries.
Main responsibility will be directing, leading and training the main local and international team onsite in regard to plant maintenance plans.
Successful candidate requires experience with systems implementation and knowledge of maintenance software MEX. Experience with Fleet Management well regarded.
Experience in laying out yards and reading and understanding plant manual and diagrams is a must.This Project is the first stage of a large scope of work at the client site. This is a large slope stabilisation project to enable mining operations in a culturally sensitive area.
Current scope of work will continue through to approximately December 2024, however as this is only the first stage of a potentially much larger scope of work, there is the opportunity for growth and extension.
• Must have 5 – 10 years proven experience in plant management• Experience in coordination of plant maintenance plans • Relevant trade certificates (Diesel Fitter)• Supervisory experience or team leadership qualities
• Meet all requirements for PNG work permit visa• Previous experience working in international and cross-cultural environments favourableBenefits:
- FIFO roster 4/2 weeks (paid on R&R)
- Travel / Quarantine paid as site days
- Ensuite style accommodation / good security onsite / Gym / full medical facilities onsite
Please contact Wilfred Kochannek on: email@example.com
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wilfred Kochannek is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane