About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Monaco
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Planning Engineer
Brunel are looking to identify a Planning Engineer with at least 5 years planning and scheduling experience, ideally gained working on Oil & Gas EPC projects. This 12 month renewable contract is to work for a global leader in offshore services and you will be based in Monaco. (If you need to relocate then this will be at your own cost).
- Build Proposal schedule based on benchmark, template and past project experience based on defined project execution strategy.
- Set up, monitor and update the overall planning project and the Progress Measurement System during project execution phases based on contract requirements.
- Support the Project Manager in maintaining the project schedule.
- Provide planning inputs to Project Management Team in order to issue regular Project Status Report.
- Supervise Site Planning Activities and coordinate planning interfaces between the yard and PMT.
- Graduate Engineer with 5 years planning experience in an offshore, shipyard, Production factory, engineering project management environment
- Proficient in the use of Primavera (P6), Microsoft project, Primavera Risk Analysis
- Expert in MS-Excel Software with database capability
- Schedule management technical skills: Excellent understanding of CPM planning method, Earned Value Analysis and usual progress measurement methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
The client offers a competitive daily rate and the opportunity to work on major projects. Candidates will need a work permit for Monaco and to be eligible, will need to hold an EU passport. You will be employed locally on a PAYE basis for the duration of the contract.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lea Mander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester