About this job
- Industry: Machine & Equipment Construction
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Planning & Cost Control Lead
- Location: 9 months UAE (Abu Dhabi) then KSA, Jubail.
- Project Services function including estimating, planning/scheduling, benchmarking, progress monitoring, cost management, forecasting, trending, risk management, change control.
- Cost Schedule Risk Analysis to help facilitate estimate and schedule contingency setting.
- Cost and schedule reporting and gap assessment.
- Project reporting weekly, monthly, etc.
- Interfacing with Finance (cash flow, currency, etc.)
- Interface with contractors' project planning/services counterparts.
- Management of Change.
- Lessons learned and knowledge management.
- Project closeout reports (actual cost and schedule data to support benchmarking, CCET feedback, etc.);
- Visible HSE Leadership.
- Manages project interfaces.
- Develop roles, responsibilities, deliverables and expectations for project Services team.
- Communicate project premise and opportunity statement to PS team. Repeat for all new members.
- Support teambuilding and familiarization/onboarding events.
- Manage interfaces across disciplines and between different work locations and contractors.
- Ensure contractor understands all project controls and reporting requirements through advocacy and inquiry.
- Prepare project reports including weekly, monthly 1 pager, etc.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Qualified Planning Engineer with about 15 years and good multi discipline project knowledge/experience, out of which 5 years in the ME region including KSA.
- Experience in metal processing/recycling/refining industry will be of advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in teams, good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team leadership & coaching skills.
- Preferred: International work experience in multicultural environment and accreditation from professional bodies.
- Relevant experience in KSA is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of project development including Front End Engineering, Detail design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Startup.
- Expert in Planning Network development, Critical Path Analysis, Forecasting, Trend Analysis & Recovery Plans.
- Ability to Plan the Activities, Resources and Interfaces effectively, thereby contributing to Project cost and Schedule baselines.
- Developed, maintained, and applied benchmarks/norms.
- Sound experience in Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) & overall Risk management process; able to independently carry out robust SRA.
- Developed & maintained Planning/Scheduling/Schedule management/Progress measurement/Reporting systems & procedures.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai