About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Pune
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Piping & Layout Engineer
We have an urgent opening forfor our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be 1 Year contract on Brunel Payroll and the job location would be Pune
- Safety and rigorous adherence to relevant specifications and standards for all piping designs
- Accountable for layout design and engineering scope adherence in accordance with project specifications & standardsImplementation of quality procedures
·and contribute to continuous improvement activities
·.Piping scope definition, planning, review / check / approval, document control and review, scope control, estimating & forecasting and other activities necessary for project execution.
- Responsible for developing conceptual piping design and detailed piping design on projects.
- Responsibilities including model development tin SP3D and leading model reviews internally and externally.
- Deliver piping design packages
- Effectively communicate by email, .ppt or ‘face to face’ AP’s execution strategies, schedule issues and project requirements.
Piping engineer should have:
- Degree in Engineering with 8+ years of experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills.
- Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry preferably will have experience of cryogenic/high temperature/oil and gas field piping design.
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally.
- Skilled in using SP3D for equipment modeling and piping modelling.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai