About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Pune
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Other
About this role: Piping Designer
We’re hiring piping Designer Process Instrumentation control Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune
The job holder is one of the key members of the design team having responsibility for piping design. The job holder shall be responsible for piping design on projects executed by API.
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ITI with 8+ years of experience.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry preferably will have experience of cryogenic/oil and gas field piping design.
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally.
- Skilled in using SP3D for equipment modeling and piping modelling.
- Excellent command on 2D drafting software Microstation
- Experience in process piping design and have the ability to utilize a P & ID to develop a constructible and cost effective 3D model
- Hands on experience using Smart Plant Review
- A working knowledge of valves, in-line devices and typical support details.
- Exposure to global design codes and experience of using them in piping design
- Experience and knowledge to effectively communicate issues and ideas effectively.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ashwini H.G is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai