Vacancy number • PUB406117
Brunel International is looking for an experienced Pipeline Inspector to join our team of international project management clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting the material, manufacture, and ductile iron pipe for our projects.
About this role
The Pipeline Inspector will be responsible for examining the original or authenticated copies of mill certificates of material for compliance with specifications, drawings and check these with the power cable drawing datasheet, material list and other specifications as appropriate. The inspector will also visually inspect to ensure that joint geometry, fit up method, joint preparation, preheat are properly carried out. Additionally, the inspector will check Heat No., Material Mechanical Properties, Chemical Analysis, Internal Cement Mortar Lining Thickness, External Coating Thickness, Coating Material Certificate, Material Certificate for Gasket and DI Pipeline installation as per MEW procedure.
- Graduate Mechanical/Material Engineer with Professional Qualification;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in installation, maintenance and inspection of water piping systems with internationally recognized third party inspection authority;
- Working knowledge of related codes and standards, design and life management of water systems and system components;
- Related water chemistry and related system corrosion knowledge.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent benefits package including health insurance coverage. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for career growth within our organization. If you meet the above requirements please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Brunel International is one of the world's leading engineering & technical services providers with operations across Europe & Asia Pacific regions. We are committed to providing innovative solutions that meet our clients' needs through our global network & expertise across multiple industries such as Oil & Gas Petrochemical Power Generation Mining Automotive Pharmaceuticals Food & Beverage etc. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals who are passionate about delivering quality services that exceed customer expectations every time!
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406117