About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: East Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Other
About this role: Payroll Officer
Our client is a well-established mining business based in Perth, dedicated to excellence in the resource sector. They are seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team in Perth CBD to support their payroll operations
As a Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform high volume data entry, validation, and data cleansing.
- Process salaries, standard allowances, Change of Conditions, terminations, and incentive payments.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Federal and State legislation governing payroll.
- Administer and reconcile employee leave entitlements and employee deductions, including payments to external parties.
- Respond to employee, senior staff, and external queries promptly and efficiently.
- Administer employee superannuation in accordance with relevant legislation, including remittances via web portal.
- Maintain the confidentiality of payroll data in compliance with privacy legislation.
- Interpret Awards to ensure accurate payroll processing.
Qualifications and Skills:To be successful in this role, you will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Payroll Officer role, with a focus on high volume data entry and validation.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing exceptional customer service, maintaining confidentiality, and continuous improvement.
- Previous experience with SAP / Success Factors is highly desirable but not necessary.
- Previous experience in the Mining Industry / Resourcing Sector is highly desirable but not necessary.
- Industry leading company
- $30-35 + super per hour
- 6 month contract
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth