About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Package / Mechanical Superintendent
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021)
- The position is responsible and accountable for all construction activities pertaining to the scope of EPC from detailed design and engineering through interfaces management, construction/pre-commissioning activities at RLIC Site to hand-over to the Commissioning and Completion Teams in accordance with the Completion Sequence;
- First located at the EPC Contractor Doha offices, the position shall then relocate permanently to Site to supervise the execution of the construction works, ensuring compliance with the approved construction sequence and a flawless transition with the pre-commissioning, then commissioning activities;
- The position reports to the EPC Construction Area Division Manager. This position will have full delegation to undertake all works, activities and coordination pertaining to construction activities related to Packages and Mechanical equipment;
- The position shall interact daily with its counterpart at EPC Contractor on the premise that both COMPANY and EPC Contractor have “mirror” organizations;
- The position includes a close coordination and interaction with the Construction Division Area Manager, the Area Division Project Manager(s), the engineering, interfaces, quality, procurement, commissioning, completion, vendors, and operations Division Managers for key activities such as: Vendor documents review, Constructability Reviews, Construction Sequence Reviews, Completion Sequence, Advanced Work Packaging;
- The position includes a close coordination and interaction with the Head of Planning or Planning and Schedule Specialist(s) in order to keep control on the schedule and key Project and Progress Milestones;
- The position includes the review, comment and approval of all construction related deliverables submitted by the EPC Contractor in relation to Packages and Mechanical equipment.
- More than (20) years in Project Execution, with a strong background in construction and management of large green field construction activities;
- Proven experience with Major rotating and static equipment, packaged equipment (turbines, pumps, blowers, HVAC packages, process columns etc.);
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects;
- Experience with LNG or major Oils and Gas Projects;
- Bachelor’s in Science or Engineering. Technical degree in mechanical background, Construction Superintendent or Construction Manager with solid Project Execution experience
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha