Vacancy number • 263A7A9E229DB69F3571A5CE25E46C39
About this role
Our Operations team is currently looking for a new members to join as an Operations Administrator and Operations Executive to support the growth in the business. These incumbents will be reporting to the Operations Manager with the guidance from the Senior team members.
- Work cross-functionally across the company with the Sales, Commercial, and Finance team to collaborate on all Client/Consultant mobilisation matters
- Client management and providing support and advisory as and when required
- Ensuring information on Employment contract generated by team members before sending it to Consultant for signature
- Ensure that Consultant has provided all required completed forms necessary for payrolling, tax-filing and enrolment of insurance
- Checking and arranging of required due diligence including but not limited to background checks, Drug & Alcohol testing, OGUK medical, offshore related training etc
- Ensure strict adherence to compliance procedures
- Building good rapport with both Consultants and Clients by providing quality services
- Work with Operations Manager on Emergency Response management should any arises
- Coaching and guiding of team members as and when required
- Adhoc duties assigned by the Operations Manager
- Global Mobility services include but are not limited to assisting Consultants with relocating to work location by sourcing for flights, accommodation, local transport, movers, schooling needs etc.
- Application of entry approvals for expat Consultants
- Checking of team member’s work pass applications including renewals and dependent passes
- On-boarding of new Consultant to their role by providing them with all required documentation (Client-specific policies, payroll calendar, timesheets, information on medical insurance etc)
- Providing Clients with timely updates on COVID-related rules and regulations
Support & Coordination
- Manage team mailboxes, respond to client’s queries within the SLA and ensure emails are routed to the appropriate teams for action
- Perform daily administrative duties to ensure smooth running of Operations team
- Registering eligible Consultants to medical insurance through the online portal and deactivation upon cessation of employment
- Coordinating of pre-employment medical before Consultant’s commencement of work
- Issuance of Certificate of Employment and other necessary letters & correspondence at Consultant’s request
- Procurement of safety tools and PPE as per project requirements
- Preparation of Purchase Order upon receiving of invoices from vendor for approval before sending it to Finance for processing of payment
- Update and maintain Consultant’ details and placements in our systems
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- Min 1 or 3 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in Human Resource, Immigrations or Global Mobility role
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to meet deadlines
- Dynamic team player with good cooperation and communication skills
- Proactive and meticulous
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduate with relevant experience during internship is welcome
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Excellent corporate culture
- Friendly and supportive team
- Working with multinational and multicultural team
- Fun working environment
- Career development and opportunity
- Open and transparent communication
*The job position will be offered based on the experience.
*Local package will be offered to successful candidate.
In Brunel, we have built a truly sustainable and durable business model: connecting specialists to exciting career opportunities, supporting the development of these careers, and offering fair and equal employment.
Brunel is a leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions throughout Asia and around the world. We excel at connecting specialist jobseekers with employment opportunities across conventional and renewable energy, life sciences, mining and manufacturing.
Our extensive network is comprised of 20 offices throughout Asia, including Brunel’s regional headquarters in Singapore and satellite offices across China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea and Taiwan + a further 100 locations worldwide.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization. While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years. At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: 263A7A9E229DB69F3571A5CE25E46C39