About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Onshore Senior Contract Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Onshore Senior Contract Engineers to work within one of their Project Teams Start date:April
Contract length: 12 MonthsLocation: Milan
What you Will be Doing:
- Prepare the necessary Change Orders and Amendments for the Resumption of the Package in line with the Terms Of References in line with Project’s and Company’s procedures, planning and commercial positions;
- Liaise with the relevant technical teams (DUET) to ensure that the technical requirements are adequately incorporated into the Change Orders process and collaborate with various cross functional departments to ensure timely preparation and readiness;
- Administer contractual correspondence, change orders logs and filing;
- Review requests for Change Orders and prepare / validate Change Order and supporting documents for governance;
- Manage Contractor’s claims, prepare counter claims, liaise with Project team & HQ as necessary;
- Ensure all contractual certificates, guarantees and insurances required under the Contract are in place and received in due time;
- Coordinate the processing of Contractor’s monthly applications for payment and verify invoice submissions;
- Administer all contractual data necessary to be recorded in SAP (ERP system) for establishing commitments, their follow up and payments.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Advanced Contracts and Purchasing Technical Competencies and C&P tools advanced certification required;
- Degree in Engineer; Business school or equivalent;
- Professional experience: 10 years – mini. 5 years of experience in similar position;
- Strong knowledge of Contract development and management in a project environment, in an international context;
- Leadership skills to manage resources, direct reports, and shared resources with the project team with all stakeholders;
- Problem Solving and Planning / organizing / coordinating / controlling;Languages: excellent command of English mandatory;
- Very good understanding of different means of contractor remuneration and their commercial implications, practical experience of their use.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester