About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Onshore Completions Coordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Supervise the Systems Completion Procedure ensuring any contractor and third parties activities adhere to the requirements of Project and handover documentation meets Company Major Projects deliverables;
- Monitor and track the Integrity of the Systems Completion database, monitor changes, data integrity and reporting. Including but not limited to: tag creation and verification, ITR’s are properly defined and allocated, document allocation, processing and transmitting; punch list creation, report generation for various documentation and tracking purposes;
- Understand, access, and monitor the completion ITR’s created and recorded in the project database (WinPCS). Review and provide feedback to database generated reports;
- Verify the completeness of Contractors completion dossiers for mechanical completion, pre-commissioning & commissioning through to handover to client;
- Participate at site to ensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provide guidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Turnover of equipment and systems as required;
- Review Contractors Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over to permanent organization;
- Ensure clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completion for NFPS Pipeline Project and confirm compliance with Company Project Management (companyPM) requirement;
- Issue of progress and status reports to management on a predetermined basis;
- Monitor and verify Contractors preservation activities meet Vendor and Company requirements;
- Coordinate, capture, and share System Completions lessons learned for inclusion in the project lessons learned register.
- 2-5 years’ Systems Completions experience in the oil and gas industry with exposure to a major projects environment in the oil and gas industry;
- Diploma or equivalent.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suja Mary Mathews is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Suja Mary Mathews
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha