About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Offshore Support Services Manager
- Check and approve technical reports and drawings.
- Prepare project schedule for PMT construction engineering activities and ensure that project deliverables are within the schedule.
- Supervise drafting teams for relative construction engineering activities.
- Check critical input parameters.
- Verify critical input parameters and output results.
- Resolve comments from Client / MWS / Certification / Operations.
- Interact with Plant / Engineering / Yard / Operations for inter departmental checks and resolve pending issues.
- Compliance, in accordance with HSE Standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 years experience required in basic design of offshore structures such as jackets, topsides, equipment foundations for hull structures, finite element modelling.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers.
- Good English communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Very good oral & written communication skills & committed team player/leader.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai