About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Offshore Mechanical Field Engineer
***** URGENT REQUIREMENT *****Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Offshore
Mechanical Field Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.Start date: ASAPLocation: Denmark
Duration: 12 Months
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:• Act as focal point for all engineering queries within STR/MECH discipline;• Full awareness of planned and ongoing modification scopes within STR/MECH discipline in order to assist in project delivery;• Actively participate in relevant daily and ad-hoc meetings;• Ensure that any deviation from design is recorded in a Technical Query (TQ) by the requesting entity;
• Ensure all TQ’s are raised with the right level of quality and compliant with Design codes;• Ensure all TQ’s are responded to in a timely manner and that the correct level of Management of Change is applied;• Manage, prioritize and take action on all requests in the shared Field Eng. Struc. Mailbox in a timely manner, including prepare sufficiently detailed handover for next rotation;• Ensure that Onshore engineering team is consulted when required;
• Ensure that all carry over scope is correctly identified, described, estimated and communicated to the onshore organization, both known and hidden Carry-over.
You are Right for This Role if:• Education: Engineering Degree (B.Sc or M.Sc) within relevant engineering discipline;• Demonstrated experience, especially in delivering projects from design to commissioning and startup;• Familiar with international oil and gas industry design standards;• Team player with excellent inter-personal and leadership skills with good communications skills are essential;
• Effective planning and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt and improvise in an environment with high diversity;• Able to take sound technical decisions in co-ordination with technical authorities, design engineers, project management team, etc. to ensure top class project delivery;• Ability and personal skills to successfully manage relationships with key stakeholders;• Fluent in spoken and written English;
• 10 years of experience within relevant engineering discipline;• Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry.
This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester