Nitrogen Pump Operator
Vacancy number • PUB406207
Brunel International is looking for a Nitrogen Pump Operator to join our team. We are a leading provider of innovative solutions and services to the oil and gas industry. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services in the industry.
About this role
The Nitrogen Pump Operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining nitrogen pumps used in oilfield operations. The position requires a high level of technical expertise, attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of nitrogen pump operations, maintenance, and safety procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience operating nitrogen pumps in an oilfield environment;
- Knowledge of safety procedures related to nitrogen pump operations;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
We offer competitive compensation packages including vacation time, paid holidays, life insurance, and more. We are committed to providing our employees with an excellent work environment that encourages growth and development
Brunel International is a leading provider of innovative solutions and services to the oil and gas industry. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services in the industry. Our team is comprised of highly experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone can contribute their unique talents and perspectives.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406207