About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Night Drilling Supervisor
- The Night Drilling Supervisor supervises Wellsite Operations during the night shift during which period has responsibility for the supervision of well operations.
- Provides HSSE and operations leadership in the execution of well programs (drilling, completion, workover).
- Ensure safe and efficient operations in Oil and Gas.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
- Manage issues in operations on day-to-day basis.
- To conform to all QHSE requirements as per project and ensuring operations runs as per QHSE requirements.
- Plan, costing, scheduling and coordinating all necessary project requirements.
- Manage the project reporting.
- Ensure all deliverables are met.
- Visit and audit operations on rigs and base operations.
- Review of daily reports.
- Attend operational meetings at Client office weekly and submit with necessary reports as and when requested by client.
- To perform any other duties and functions, as and when required, as assigned by the Country Manager.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Have a minimum of 10 (ten) years’ experience working for major international drilling contractors and/or operating companies.
- Have a minimum of 6 (six) years’ experience in the same capacity working on drilling rigs supervising drilling and well services operations.
- Have recent onshore exploration experience.
- Preferably have experience of HT wells.
- A valid IWCF Certificate at supervisor level is mandatory.
- A valid FOET/ BOSIET is strongly recommended.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai