About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Professional Master
About this role: Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Brunel Papua New Guinea are seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor to work with one of the largest energy companies in the world, who have assets in Oil & Gas, LNG and Renewable energy.
The purpose of this job is to ensure a solid monitoring and evaluation system in order to comply with the IFC Performance Standards and Company standards.
- Conducting an evaluation of existing Monitoring & Evaluation frameworks to identify gaps and synergies.
- Developing the PSN entity’s M&E Framework that will then be used to guide the unit’s work. This framework will be revised on an annual basis (or as needed based on continuous evaluation) to reflect changes that may occur in the project, as well as components of the project that are no longer relevant because the scope of work has been completed.
- Develop annual Monitoring & Evaluation strategy for PSN
- Develop an accessible SP reporting dashboard that can used for monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Providing recommendations for synergies between components that could enhance the project’s social performance.
- Establish KPIs
- Reviewing the weekly, monthly, and annual reports for the Unit.
- Coordinating with the IESC to ensure that all recommended actions are met, and the project is in full compliance with international standards.
- Work on the Project’s risk matrix – risks owned by PSN
- Context and environment
- Operating the second LNG project for Papua New Guinea
- Compliance with IFC Performance standards for all project related activities is mandatory
- Isolated environment on site
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Master's degree in Social Studies or Environment or similar areas will be preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience, with proven track record in Project monitoring and evaluation and reporting and audit
- Knowledge of international E&S performance standards;
- Awareness, knowledge and understanding and experience in diversity of fields such as stakeholder engagement, resettlement, social investment, project induced in-migration; community health safety and security; environment protection and biodiversity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including a willingness and ability to engage and consult with rural communities in rural areas;
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Attractive Daily Rate. Residential posting - non FIFO role.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wilfred Kochannek is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane