Vacancy number • PUB406579
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Construction Contractor, which is in the enviable position of working on numerous largescale projects throughout WA. They are now seeking an experienced Resource & Logistics Lead – Mobilisation team based in Perth.
About this role
- Assist Project Support Manager and key stakeholders in overall onboarding and mobilisation process.
- Assist with reporting and data queries from OPMS/Internal/External Systems.
- Provide support as a direct reporting line between RMT and Operations.
- Build and maintain client Training Needs Analysis in OPMS.
- Execute resource planning requirements for the Projects team within prescribed deadlines.
- Assist Resource & Logistics Coordinators with interpreting Resource Histograms for entry into OPMS.
- Provide support between Recruitment & Projects Management Teams
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in resource and logistics management, preferably within the mining or heavy industry sector.
- Capacity to delegate appropriately.
- Provide mentoring and identify avenues of professional development and succession planning for personnel within your business unit.
- Experience using training, mobilization or planning software such as ERMS, SuccessFactors, and Workflow.
- Working knowledge of OPMS would be seen as a definite advantage but not a deal breaker.
- Ability to work cohesively in a fast paced, dynamic and ever changing environment.
- Well-developed administrative skills, strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and stakeholder management are non negotiables.
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Matthew Robertson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406579