Mechanical Technician (Packaging) / Packaging Operator
Vacancy number • PUB406246
About this role
- We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Technician (Packaging) / Packaging Operator with at least 5 years of experience in the packaging industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating bagging machines, pallitizers & stretch hoods in the packaging area, as well as attending line mechanical break downs when they occur;
- The successful candidate must have a mechanical diploma and working experience on packaging machines including tuning, replacing parts, alignment, trouble shooting, holding tongs & replacing motors, belts, stretch hood arms, frames & lifting systems and chain conveyors.
- At least 5 years of experience in the packaging industry;
- Mechanical diploma;
- Working experience on packaging machines including tuning, replacing parts, alignment, trouble shooting, holding tongs & replacing motors, belts, stretch hood arms, frames & lifting systems and chain conveyors.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance. We also offer excellent career development opportunities within our company. If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to us via email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Brunel International is an engineering and project management consultancy that provides services to the energy industry worldwide. Our team of highly skilled professionals is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We strive to provide our employees with a safe work environment where they can develop their skills and reach their full potential.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406246