About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Mechanical Equipment Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Mechanical Equipment Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
You Responsibilities Will Include:
- Understand, plan and deliver assigned tasks with accuracy within agreed time frame
- Identify areas requiring more detailed instructions and clarify understanding/expectation as necessary with Discipline Lead.
- Develop engineering documents in a manner that the design intent can be interpreted correctly
- Understand how assigned tasks will affect all disciplines and stakeholders
- Proactively provide Discipline Lead with status updates, highlight concerns as they arise, and prioritize assigned activities to meet key milestones
- Understand project requirements and appropriately assign tasks to team members
- Provide coaching and guidance as needed to team members; partner with Discipline Manager
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester