About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Materials & Logistics Coordinator (SmartPlant)
On behalf of our client, a world leading Engineering & Technology company to the Energy sector, Brunel has a highly sought after 12-month contract opportunity for a skilled Materials and Logistics Coordinator with SmartPlant experience located in luxurious Perth CBD offices.
- Review schedule of work and raise any issues relating to material availability affecting execution
- Performing material management and logistics operations (using SPMAT) to ensure materials are allocated accurately to work scopes
- Daily reports generation to feed different reporting tools
- Creating unique material identity codes for all project procured materials and continuously maintain accuracy of material codes
- Routine expediting checks using SPMAT to flag late deliveries and update delivery dates in line with procurement expectations
- Basic level understanding of Power BI as a front-end user to use dashboards, export data, perform analysis
- Intermediate level of expertise in MS Excel – formulae, data management and reporting - VBA knowledge would be a positive
- Provide input to the Engineering Department on material availability and review demand forecasting
- Liaising between Onshore, Offshore, Procurement, Fabrication and Engineering
- Previous warehouse management experience
- Knowledge and experience of using SPMAT
- Onshore/Offshore plant construction background
- Track record of Australian construction projects
- Computer literacy with extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite and Construction Management and Materials databases
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Oil & Gas within an engineering discipline experience will be well regarded
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Accountability and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- 12-month contract!
- Excellent negotiable hourly rate!
- Opportunity to expand your Oil & Gas Energy industry experience!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth