Maintenance Technician - Coil Tubing
Vacancy number • PUB406493
Brunel International is hiring for international oil field services company with a strong presence in Kuwait. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for Coil Tubing Drilling to join our team.
About this role
The Maintenance Technician for Coil Tubing Drilling will be responsible for performing maintenance and repair of equipment and tools used in coil tubing drilling operations. This position requires 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, be organized, and have excellent communication skills.
- 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry;
- Experience with coil tubing drilling operations;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently;
- Ability to follow safety protocols at all times.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and an opportunity to join a dynamic team at Brunel International. If you meet the requirements listed above, please submit your application today!
Brunel International is an international oil field services company with offices in Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey. We provide services such as drilling operations support; well completion; well testing; well intervention; wireline logging; coil tubing drilling; production optimization; reservoir engineering; project management; process engineering; subsea engineering; pipeline engineering; construction management; HSEQ management systems development & implementation.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406493