About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Barmer
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Maintenance Supervisor -Instrumentation
We have an urgent opening for Maintenance Supervisor- Instrumentation for our
leading oil & gas client to join their growing team. The job location would be Rajasthan (Barmer).
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor- Instrumentation
- Supervise the field electrical shift maintenance team to achieve top quartile performance in safety, productivity and cost. Provide support to the Maintenance;
- Manager and leadership to the shift maintenance team;
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of electrical equipment shutdown programmes;
- Assist with shift team planning to ensure adequate coverage of electrical duties, including coverage of emergency duties;
- Plan electrical teams daily and weekly work schedules. Must have thorough knoweldge of all type of HV / LV electrical equipment trouble shooting and maintenance.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor-Instrumentation
Experience: 8+ Years
Job location: Barmer (Rajasthan)
Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai