About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Machinery Lead
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Accountable for a quality design of machinery engineering deliverables, including design safety aspects and execution planning of machinery field activities
- Leads machinery design and coordination amongst other disciplines. Reviews and processeswork activities, discussing and determining priorities in conjunction with Engineering Manager and Heads of Process, Electrical, Mechanical, disciplines together with Operations and Engineering Advisors to ensure that project deliverables are met.
- Provides guidance to EPC contractor to complete machinery design per project specificationsin a timely manner and provides clear direction when project instructions or specifications are not clear
- Key effort to support interfacing between key vendors (BHGE, Siemens, Ibarra, MHI, etc) andEPC contractor to ensure quality and execution objectives are met.
- Provides field engineering support to construction and commissioning works to ensure fieldexecution at site meets project plans.
- Ensures plans and procedures are developed and design safety aspects are incorporated tomitigate any safety risks for machinery execution activities
- 15 years’ experience in machinery design, fabrication, installation and commissioning in a major LNG Projects and working in a project environment
- Detailed knowledge of Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, cryogenic pumps, LNG loading pumps, large boil-off gas compressors, and general pump/compressor experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha