About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Other
About this role: Logistics Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to work for our Tier 1 mining client based in the Pilbara region on a FIFO basis. As a Logistics Coordinator you will provide essential project support with materials handling expertise to ensure the safe, timely, and efficient delivery of the project.
While initially a 12 month contract this role could last up to 36 months, is a fly-in, fly-out (FIFO) role that involves providing project support with a focus on materials handling expertise to ensure the project's safe, efficient, and timely completion.
- Establishing and maintaining a structured folder system within MS SharePoint.
- Streamlining space utilization and overseeing the monitoring of project laydown areas.
- Conducting audits of material stock levels.
- Reviewing business partner material take-off documentation before package execution.
- Assisting the Operational Readiness team in delivering maintenance spares to the site warehouse.
- Managing procurement schedules and aiding business partners in expediting project equipment and materials.
- Receiving and processing incoming equipment and materials.
- Inspecting inbound equipment and materials to ensure compliance with transport industry loading practices and standards (site entry).
- Supporting QA/QC by ensuring site acceptance compliance and material certification upon delivery to the site.
- Assisting package leads in handling the logistics of company-issued items.
- Handling the loading and unloading of company-issued items, including forklift operation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and within a high performing team environment
- Proven experience in coordinating logistics and materials on construction projects
- Experience with operation of material handling equipment (High risk license)
- Project delivery experience is highly beneficial
- Confident computer skills on MS Office suite
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Full manual Australian driving licence
- You must have current right to work in Australia unrestricted to be considered for this role. Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Industry leading business
- $40-51 + super per hour
- 12 month contract - possible extension
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth