About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a high-profile global organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Logistics Coordinator to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Responsibilities:• Ensure that logistic activities are conducted as per our clients requirements, on a compliant manner and follows customs regulations in all countries of operation• Ensure that equipment / material is safely handled, transported, delivered, and stored as per Company requirements, with no damage• Apply all relevant Company Ethics and Compliance procedures (e.g. anticorruption, bribery)• Manage import and export of equipment from global locations to identified operation sites. Execute all aspects of logistics operational work (In gauge and Out of Gauge).
• Negotiate and contract services with identified freight forwarding / Ship Agents / Logistics providers.
• International Business School or Engineering Degree• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Oil & Gas or equivalent relevant Industry• Over 5 years on Supply Chain/Logistics, ideally as Freight Forwarder / logistics provider• Experience in logistics for large projects and managing large /critical subcontracting for special transports and load-out• Expertise in Port and Shipping activities
• Liner terms and Incoterms• Port call management and Shipping activities• Offshore Operations & Logistics• Risk management
• Lifting and securing operations monitoring• Negotiation of logistic offers• Subcontracting management• Transportation market knowledge
• Experience in estimate project logistics costs.• Fluent English speaker
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Lane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester