About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
About this role: Liquid Mud Plant Operator
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are looking for Liquid Mud Plant Operator in Darwin.
- Manage daily fork lift requirements.
- Take delivery of incoming materials, make quality checks and ensure correct storage.
- Unload/load transport carriers as per sales or purchase order status ensuring safe and reliable delivery of products to customers.
- Preparation of drilling fluids and brines to formulations specified by management
- Perform transfer of packaged, liquid and bulk products
- Contribute to maintaining the warehouse within housekeeping and DG storage standards.
- Meet company expectations for HSE standards and policy.
- Forklift, EWP, Dogging, Advanced Rigger.
- 1+ years related experience.
- EWP, Dogging, Advanced Rigger
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth