About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
About this role: Lead Robotics Project Engineer
client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has
a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Robotics Project
Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start!
What you Will be Doing:
- The main mission of the Robotics Program team is to assess market robotics technology and build the path for a successful technology deployment into Operations, generating value for our client;
- Scout potential robotics technology for offshore operations application, including inspection and maintenance;
- Build robotics use cases applied to FPSO operations and our clients other product lines;
- Assess market robotics technologies applicable for each use case, evaluating their TRL maturity;
- Assist Robotics Project Manager to develop and deliver initiatives/projects schedules aligned with the project execution scope and budget, company procedures and the program execution strategy.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Masters Degree in Mechatronic Engineering or Control and Automation Engineering;
- Minimum 7 years’ professional experience;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in applied robotics projects (including experience during or before university graduation);
- Previous experience in corporative environment / large companies preferred - O&G industry experience preferred;
- Previous solid experience leading projects;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Advanced Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word;
- Project management principles and tools Behaviours & inter-personal skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester