About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 44
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Lead Planner
To lead a team of planners to efficiently perform the scheduling and planning process for the assigned project(s), including regular project status reviews, analysis and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Under the supervision of Project Controls Manager or a direct report of this position, coordinate all efforts to collate and compile the necessary information to support timely schedule development and reporting;
- Develop the project planning and progress measurement procedures in accordance with project requirements and ensure proper implementation in the course of work;
- Understand the technical scope of the work and the critical interfaces between different subcontractors to create a viable integrated project plan;
- Integrate all planning inputs required to establish, develop and maintain the overall Project Master Schedule by using Company planning tools and best industry practices;
- Run and facilitate planning workshops, if required, to develop the integrated plan and to ensure all internal projects stakeholders’ involvement and acknowledgment;
- Collate, report and analyze all subcontractors’ performances;
- Consolidate and check consistency of overall planning and progress data;
- Produce, maintain and analyze workforce histograms, progress s-curves and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in connection with the schedule(s);
- Provide ad-hoc reports, “look-ahead”, critical path analysis, “what-if” scenarios, and other relevant tools that will assist in planning and schedule analysis;
- Assess and communicate schedule impacts of all changes envisaged as part of the management of change process;
- Recognize opportunities and resource optimizations to most efficiently execute the planned set of activities;
- Contribute and participate to the Project Risk Management process by providing planning input and identifying schedule impacts for risks’ occurrences;
- Perform schedule risk analysis using company tools and best industry practices on a regular basis and report outcomes and suggestions to relevant stakeholders;
- Mentor, train and develop planning staff as required;
- Assist in goals setting and performance review of assigned project planning team members;
- Collate and submit lessons learnt and historical data to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience;
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Business Management, or Operations Management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) preferred;
- 10 years of planning experience in oil and gas industry, preferably floating production systems segment (or);
- 15 years of planning experience in other industries with extensive knowledge of Oil & Gas process and FPSO projects;
- Knowledge of project management, risk management and change management processes;
- Previous working experience in a lead role is preferred;
Language(s) and Software: List any special language requirement besides English and also any fundamental software skill(s) required by this job;
- Oracle Primavera P6;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- Microsoft Project;
- Primavera Risk Analysis or any other Schedule Risk Analysis software.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyOur client is among the most competitive Oil and Gas companies worldwide. Build your career as a Lead Planner.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinu Alexander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore