About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Lead Of Project Governance
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Key member of Integration Team, collaboratively working to support overall Integration priorities including governance of the tender and executive committee processes, engagement and approvals
- Maintains effective communication with Company project teams and departments to resolve issues requiring initiative, flexibility and ability to influence in order to effectively plan and execute project activities
- Analyze key business processes and identifies potential enhancements supporting development and implementation of continuous improvement processes and workflows to ensure efficient and effective business results
- Coordinate data input on a recurring basis from Major Projects Department Managers and Chief Major Projects Officer to capture governance updates; prepare accurate governance documentation, liaise with Legal to implement changes and serve as the focal point for queries and action items related to relevant governance documentation
- Develop and maintain tools as needed for governance (e.g. tender & executive committee resolutions log)
- Provide statistical information and analysis for all key projects including those considered highly sensitive and confidential and will be the custodian of all such information
- Governance analysis and support coordination including document control, information management and reporting
- Technical writing cover letters and scope summaries, faultless governance planning and delivery utilizing multi-range software suites; delivery of clearly communicated presentations articulating governance progress delivery, forecasts, progress, deficits, and proposed mitigations; develop timely and concise reporting on governance activities and compliance to ensure effective management of activities through the governance processes and timely escalation of any potential concerns
- Analyze, compile and prepare governance data for Major Projects including completing complex work tasks with minimal supervision ensuring that project objectives and goals are completed within a specified timeline
- Special Projects as needed, to support CMPO Governance activities (e.g. Educating company Organisation on Major Projects and coordinating information sessions etc.).
- Minimum 10 years project executing related experience, 6 years’ experience in a Major Projects environment within the oil and gas industry or similar industry experience in a business support / reporting capacity with significant knowledge of large projects, proven demonstrated ability to proactively resolve issues by developing effective solutions independently
- Experience working with National Oil Companies or International Oil Companies will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Equivalent Experience
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai