About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 60
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Lead of Internal Project Interfaces Shared Resources
- Ensures activities (including approvals) and interfaces with all internal and external parties are undertaken in accordance with Project’s needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims.
- Represent the interests of the Compression EPCs by attending to all important meetings, including ensuring comprehensive and fully documented actions list and minutes of meeting are prepared and signed by the Parties involved.
- Support and provide guidance to EPCs’ PMT team for interface matters related to the 9 EPCs including assist in resolution of technical issues.
- Interfaces with various Project teams and departments on resolving related issues that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
- Interacts effectively with management and external stakeholders and other entities to list, address, expedite and resolve interfaces issues.
- Exhibits team leadership skills, integrity, self-confidence, fairness and capacity to take workload.
- Responsible for the development and mentoring of the staff reporting to him.
- Manage multiple technical interface agreements with Compression EPCs. Ensure that the overall integrity of the facilities is maintained, and the interfacing parties fully understand their accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Works in a project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best-in-class Safety, Health, Environmental and Security performance by creating a working environment that sustains the Project Team Vision, Mission and Values.
- Works effectively within established procedures or creates and endorses new procedures as necessary to further develop the Project Management philosophy.
- Works closely with Division Manager, Engineering heads and Construction teams to define solutions and resolutions, which are inherently complex, time critical, and frequently involve conflicting priorities between various parties
- Works on large capital expenditure projects in a highly dynamic team environment that has tight-deadlines, high pressure, and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative, and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
- Takes initiatives, based on experienced gained, to deliver timely and cost-effective service. Be inventive on methods, options and solutions not just reproducing “old” schemes or approach.
- Manage all technical Interfaces, ensure comprehensive, multi-functional review of all requests and meets Project objectives, requirements, budget, and schedule.
- Assess information on overall Interface Agreements (IA) process performance and implement improvements ensuring that the process is fit for purpose, well established and maintained. Manage guidelines and procedures necessary to support and control the Interface Agreement (IA) process within Compression Project organization.
- Plan and organize the interface works and activities based on identified interfaces and priorities.
- Provides clear, accurate, timely, and consistent two-way communication with other organizations (internal & external) with respect to the exchange and alignment of interfaces related information and documentation.
- Manage Contractor’s interface team to ensure all inputs from other EPCs, engineering and construction teams to receive timely approvals of technical work packs.
- Provide leadership for the Compression Project interfaces especially with internal parties.
- Promote clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication with internal organizations with respect to transferring interface information and documentation.
- Review, coordinate comments to support approval of Compression Interface Management Plan
- Attend Interface Weekly and Monthly meetings; attend to the Project Monthly Meeting with EPC Contractors. Ensure minutes of meetings are issued and steward close out of action including update of the Interfaces Registers and Databases.
- Timely Identify and report area of concerns or unresolved interfaces issues to the Interface & System Completion Division Manager
- Responsible for generating weekly and monthly Interface reports. Provides input to weekly management reports.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with proven project management and execution experience specifically extensive knowledge of procedures, rules & regulation of Qatar will be added advantage
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in the oil and gas industry and preferably offshore project related with a minimum of 5 years in a management position.
- Proven experience as Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Interface Engineer and Interface Head.
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Able to write Technical reports in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Dec 2025 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha