About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Lead of Condition Monitoring North & RLTO / Refining
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Perform as the SME for all condition monitoring tasks and provide leadership to the Condition Monitoring section, ensuring all technical and non-technical objectives of Asset Surveillance division are met.
- Operates in a technical and non-technical environment, that requires inputs and understanding from sources outside of the core business.
- Provides recommendations on hardware and software application of condition monitoring tools, architecture and configuration including 3500, System1, ADRE 408 and AMS suite. Focal point for condition monitoring MOCs for assigned area.
- Support high level troubleshooting and experience in the analysis of failure modes of rotating equipment and present recommendations to asset level management of returning machinery to safe and reliable operations.
- Leads field tasks such as rotor trim balancing, instrument installation and hardware upgrades.
- Ensures interaction with all disciplines and prepares technical and non-technical reports and presentations for communication at all levels of the company.
- Leads a team of condition monitoring engineers, Analysts and contractors to ensure best in class condition monitoring services to their customers.
- Leads multidiscipline projects ensuring on-time delivery and budget compliance.
- Ensures interaction with ICS team requirements related to Condition monitoring including deviations and advisories providing a plan and follow-up action till closure.
- Provides direction for the team to ensure departmental KPI’s and company objectives are met.
- Provides mentorship and training to NDP graduates and personnel with less experience.
- Prepares new contracts and acts as focal point for existing contracts with 3rd party vendors, ensuring compliance of agreed terms and continuous improvement of expertise within the department.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
- 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate, and competent with a variety of engineering software tools.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Muhammad Umair Afzal
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha