About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Lead Electrical Engineer
- Act as Electrical Team Lead for feasibility and concept study, pre-FEED, FEED, basic engineering and tender design for the assigned projects;
- Ensures all electrical engineering and design project deliverables are reviewed as per project requirement and prepared / issued in adherence with project schedule and quality & issued within the budgeted hours;
- Leads and participates in conceptual discussions at project inception as a member of the project management;
- Should have power system study experience using manual calculation or familiar with software aided system study tools, i.e. ETAP/CYME/EDSA/SKM, etc.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in design of Oil & Gas facilities;
- Experience in feasibility studies, conceptual design pre-FEED and FEED design as a lead engineer;
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Off-shore Oil & Gas projects;
- Minimum 4 years working experience as a lead engineer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai