About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Kuwait
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Lead Design Engineer - Process
- Co-ordination of specified tasks within the process engineering discipline;
- Responsible for the progress and quality of assigned tasks within the process area, including the supervision of engineers and graduates;
- To ensure all work carried out conforms with agreed codes and practices, meets all requirements of the contracts specification and ensure all work is carried out within agreed schedules, budgets and procedures.
- Management, technical execution and completion of engineering assigned tasks in a specific process discipline area;
- Assisting the project engineers in the co-ordination and preparation of input into the contract documents for each discipline area, including design criteria, scope of work, procedures and design approach.
- B Eng (Hons) Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 12 years total post graduation experience;
- At least 8 years direct process engineering post graduation experience in the Oil and Gas industry, offshore and onshore or related petrochemicals industry;
- At least 5 years experience in as Lead Design Engineer – Process;
- At least 3 years experience with the software for the automation of the specialty.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait