Vacancy number • PUB406711
They currently have a need for several production operators on a part time basis, 3 days per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday to support the manufacture of medical devices by performing activities external to the cleanroom area such as washing of equipment, labelling stock, receipt of gowns, labelling and packaging of product, cleaning and passing in of stock, autoclaving as required.
About this role
The role has a combination of duties including:
- Receipt of gowns and transfer into classified storage areas.
- Assist with cleaning down and passing in of stock into the clean room.
- Completing stock transfer forms.
- Cleaning of reusable items for manufacture using washer disinfector and autoclave cycles.
- Maintaining cycle records.
Cleaning of equipment.
- Assist with the coordination of waste removal.
- Assist with dispatch of garments
- Assist with packaging and labelling of final product.
- Attend and participate in departmental and organisational meetings as required.
- Assist with labelling and storage of material.
- Assist with co-checking and dispatch of routine QC samples.
- Participate in internal and external audits as required.
- Knowledge of general laboratory practices.
- Prior experience working in small multi-disciplinary teams (desirable).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft computer software (e.g., MS Office).
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Administrative competencies and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in laboratory and cleanroom settings where PPE and special gowning requirements are required.
- Pay-rate $30/ hr.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
- Great team, great culture, and future potential
- immediate start
- Most importantly, you'll get full support from Brunel.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deirdre Perkins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406711