About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Mill & Metallurgy
- Location: .
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Lab Analyst
Brunel are seeking Lab Analysts to join the team. This is a Perth Based role on a rotating roster with an attractive hourly rate. This position is for an initial 6-12month contract with the potential for extension in the future. This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to work in mining in a Perth based role.
Your daily operations will include:
- Analysis of process plant samples
- Sampling of process plant streams
- Data entry and verification
- Understanding the impact of results
- Effectively communicating the results to senior staff
- Calibrations and maintenance of equipment
- Housekeeping of the lab and other equiptment
To be eligible for the position you will need:
- Lab practices certificate - required
- Previous experience in a lab setting
- Experience with the Bayer process is beneficial.
- Located South of the river/Able to travel to South of the river.
Our Client is a world class mining company . This role offers:
- The chance to work in the mining industry in a Perth Based role
- 6-12 Month contract with extension based on your performance
- 8 hour days
- Attractive hourly rate
- Access to the Brunel benefits - Discounts on hotels, gym, health care and more
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paige Harding is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth