About this job
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Melbourne
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Interface System Engineer
Are you ready to make a real impact on global healthcare? Our client is a leading biotherapeutics company who are searching for a talented and dedicated Interface System Engineer to join their innovative team.
As the Interface Systems Engineer, you will report to the Execution Systems Lead and will be responsible for ensuring the technical installation, setup, reliability, performance, and compliance of all interfaces between PCS-MES and various business systems such as SAP, LIMS, and QMS.
- Take ownership and ensure compliance of all interfaces with the PCS-MES Systems.
- Provide oversight and review of contractors/integrators' work during design, construction, commissioning, and validation phases of projects and changes.
- Support budget and resource management for key business projects.
- Serve as the system owner and system administrator, working closely with I&T to deliver a seamless, integrated, compliant, and holistic framework for all interfaces with PCS-MES.
- Drive technical alignment between different GxP control system platforms, ensuring system configuration, access, system alarm management, and maintenance standards are aligned across multiple platforms and interfaces.
- Identify gaps in standards and contribute to modifying existing and new standards as needed.
- Bridge the gap between business systems and manufacturing execution systems.
- Interfacing the SAP and the laboratory information management system with personnel on the floor.
- Create interface design specifications to deliver software components.
- Degree in a relevant Engineering field.
- Extensive Experience in interfacing with ERP systems or LIMs systems.
- Experience in MES systems.
- Must obtain full Australian working rights
- Large client on a global leading project
- Very attractive daily rate
- Monday - Friday
- 6-month contract
If you're a highly motivated professional with expertise in system integration and a strong understanding of ERP, LIMS, and MES systems, we invite you to apply!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane