About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Integrity Engineer - Saudi Arabia
- Provide technical support to operating facilities, projects, technology deployment, and talent development of young engineers. Also, conduct special studies and analysis in a specialized Integrity Management, such as Fitness for Service evaluations, Crack Management, Corrosion Assessment, etc.;
- Be the focal point for ensuring all integrity related issues are managed and that the appropriate support is provided to the operations team;
- Analyze pipeline integrity data, identify hazards and make recommendations for mitigating risks;
- Reviews impact of anomalies on pipeline (mechanical design) and make recommendations for remedial work;
- Evaluate integrity assessment results to identify the need for additional preventive maintenance, the need for rerating of the pipeline, determining the remaining operational life of the pipeline, determining the optimum re-assessment interval and appropriate re-assessment methods, and any rehabilitative efforts to maintain asset integrity;
- Participate in the preparation of hazard identification and risk assessments studies for pipelines and their associated infrastructure;
- Develop or suggest improvements to Company engineering standards, engineering procedures, and best practices to enhance the pipelines design, operations and maintenance;
- Perform technical tasks on onshore and offshore pipelines facilities, operations, engineering and projects;
- Ensure the technical quality of the work produced and the assigned tasks are completed on time;
- Participate in projects vendor meetings when requested for ensuring the pipelines proper engineering design;
- Provide expertise to support technically Pipelines operations and maintenance;
- Resolve pipeline technical problems for operating facilities. Able to handle pipelines engineering and repairs problems;
- Review design packages and provide technical support to new projects;
- Perform Hop-Tap calculations, and road crossing calculations;
- Perform Piping Fitness-for-Service (FFS) evaluations and recommend suitable repair;
- Perform integrity assessment for pipelines;
- Review and update piping standards and introduce new piping and pipeline technologies;
- Mentor, develop and train other young Saudi engineers;
- Develop and deliver in-house technical training courses, seminars, workshops and presentations;
- Participate in technical committees and incidents investigation studies;
- Participate in value engineering (VE) studies as requested;
- Reviews work of third party, technology reports, and engineering standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably mechanical. A master’s degree is desirable as well as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) license, NACE and API certifications;
- A minimum of 12 years experience, with a strong preference for 15 years plus, in processing in Oil/Gas industry;
- Knowledge of the international standards and codes NACE, ASME, API and ASTM are required.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai