About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Instrumentation Designer
We’re hiring Instrumentation Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune & Vadodara.
- Position: Instrumentation Designer;
- YOE: 1 to 10 Years;
- Contract: 1 year contract;
- Payroll: Brunel;
- Location: Pune & Vadodara.
- An Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Instrumentation and work experience of around 1-10 years;
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills;
- Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry;
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally;
- Experience to generate all instrumentation design deliverables like wiring diagrams, cable schedules, Hook up drawings, MTOs, layouts, 3D modelling etc;
- Experience of preparing control room and analyzer room layouts;
- Experience working with tools such as SPI, SP3D or PDS;
- Must be able to be interface and work with other disciplines for the finalization of cable layouts and other instrument design deliverables;
- Experience / Exposure of using global engineering standards;
- Knowledge and experience of plant layouts and model review meetings;
- Experience and knowledge to effectively communicate issues and ideas effectively.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities
from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time
and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company
(Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai