About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Installation Engineer
Brunel are delighted to present an opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Installation Engineer to join our client’s Monaco based team on a 12-month Contract basis ASAP.
What you Will be Doing:
You will be working for our client who is a global leader in floating technologies in the oil and gas industry
- Review and/or issue the master document register with target dates for documents to be issued in line with project constraints;
- Develop and/or review installation documents;
- Issue equipment list, confirm the suitability of supplier proposal and follow-up of the procurement process;
- Develop offshore operation planning;
- Perform an inventory of all project equipment;
- Ensure installation procedures are properly understood and implemented;
- Develop daily installation documents to operational personnel and Client;
- Anticipate operations requirements and continuity.
You are Right for This Role if:• Engineering degree;• BOSIET ;• Previous experience in installation engineering is required, especially mooring installation (Suction pile, chain, SSW, polyester) & Floating unit hook-up is a plus;• Needs to be autonomous, able to adapt to SBM methods;
• Skills: Autocad, Microsoft project & Orcaflex is a plus.
This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester