About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Industrial Security Technical Support Manager
- Manage and lead a team of Technical Support Engineers (TSEs) working with customers over chat, email, and phone.
- Continually enhance the employee talent base through performance management, mentoring, training, and targeted hiring.
- Establish effective operational mechanisms to develop your team and deliver high quality support such as: Weekly team meetings, Scorecards and audits, Performance metrics, Workforce management practices.
- Work with Engineering, Product Management, and Customer Success Account Managers to align goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Support initiatives that cultivate ongoing, long-term customer loyalty.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects and initiatives that drive business goals.
- Develop KPIs, and metrics to be displayed continuously on dashboards demonstrating consistent quality and performance.
- Streamline systems and processes to balance rapid growth and team execution.
- Review and implement technology solutions that will streamline your operations, monitor progress, and measure success.
- Contribute to the success of our customer support offerings that includes an effective knowledge base, community forum, FAQs, and other self-help mechanisms.
- Work with Product Management to remediate product issues driving top ticket volumes.
- Coordinate staff schedules to maintain the established support team hours so that adequate call and support coverage is maintained at all times.
- Conduct frequent 1:1s with TSEs managing performance and development.
- Share knowledge across your team and the rest of Customer Success.
- Build a team culture that continuously seek methods and processes that will improve the customer experience, rather than just “firefighting” customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Tenacious, customer focused, confident and empathic leader.
- Excellent judge of character.
- Views challenges as solvable problems or opportunities.
- Reliable, “go-to” person for the Support Team.
- Technically experienced and business-minded.
- Experience with and knowledgeable about SAAS product support.
- Preferred: previous technical support experience strongly desired to cultivate the ability to empathize with the team.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai